- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kerry Knowlson and Jody Basola of Jerseyville, Ill., announce the engagement of their daughter, Katie Knowlson, to Brian Hogan, both of St. Louis. He is the son of Richard and Sharon Hogan of Cape Girardeau.
Knowlson is a 1999 graduate of Jersey Community High School, and a 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Drury Inns Inc.
Hogan is a 1998 graduate of Central High School. He is employed by Stevens Worldwide Van Lines.
An October wedding is planned in Alton, Ill.