- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to James Allen Crossen Jr. and Amber Nicole Hood of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:51 p.m. Monday, July 24, 2006. Name, Tanner James Allen. Weight, 9 pounds. Ms. Hood is the daughter of Richard Hood and Susan Vaughn of Scott City. She is a CNA at the Lutheran Home. Crossen is the son of Jim Crossen of Cape Girardeau and Barb Szepanski of Scott City.
Son to Jeremy Austin King and Becky Ann Williams of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 9:39 p.m. Monday, July 24, 2006. Name, Ayden Daniel Eugene. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Williams is the daughter of Linda Williams and George Pentacost of St. Louis. She is employed at Steak-N-Shake. King is the son of Gene King and Theresa Brown of Jackson and Carla Adell of St. Louis.
Son to Steven Paul and Ryane Ann Menz of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 26, 2006. Name, Colin Andrew. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Mrs. Menz is the former Ryane Alvarado. daughter of Robert Alvarado and Tammy Alvarado of Temecula, Calif. Menz is the son of Andy Sadler and Janie Hinkle of Chaffee. He is employed at Spartech.
Daughter to Brandon and Hillary West of Springfield, Mo., Cox Hospital, 8:58 p.m. Wednesday, July 26, 2006. Name, Reese Erin. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Mrs. West is the daughter of Sam and Jyl Jones of Sedalia, Mo. She is vice president of AdSmith Communications in Springfield. Brandon is the son of Stan and Terri West of Cape Girardeau. He is vice president of commercial loans at Guaranty Bank in Springfield.
Daughter to Christopher Michael Johnston and Laura Ann Myers of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 7:22 a.m. Thursday, July 27, 2006. Name, Cameo Michelle. Weight, 6 pounds, 1 ounce. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Myers is the daughter of Cindy Myers of Scott City and John Stovall of Cape Girardeau. Johnston is the son of Susan Johnston of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Paul Michael and Cindy Leigh Dirden of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:55 p.m. Thursday, July 27, 2006. Name, Alyssa Paige. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Dirden is the former Cindy Younger, daughter of Dewayne and Ida Nell Younger of Advance. She is communications officer with Scott City Police Department. Dirden is the son of Robert and Linda Elledge of Scott City. He is a deputy with Scott County Sheriff's Department.