- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- The funeral for Jennifer S. Morman of Minneapolis, Minn., was held July 29, 2006, at Ranfranz and Vine Funeral Home in Rochester, Minn. The Rev. John Darlington officiated. Interment was in Oakwood Cemetery in Rochester.
Pallbearers were Don Schulte, Matt Schulte, Stephen Morman, Ruth Schulte and James Stone.
Miss Morman, 34, died Tuesday, July 25, 2006, at her home.
She was born July 4, 1972, in Rochester, daughter of William and Mary Morman. She grew up in Rochester and graduated from John Marshall High School in 1990. She attended Rochester Community College and the University of California-Berkeley.
She worked in restaurant catering on the West Coast and later worked for Minneapolis Floral. She enjoyed art, photography, music, animals, hiking and drawing.
Jennifer was confirmed in the Methodist church.
Survivors include her parents of Rochester; a brother, Stephen (Arah) Morman of St. Paul, Minn.; and maternal grandmother, Thelma Stone of Chaffee, Mo.
She was preceded in death by maternal grandfather, George Stone, and paternal grandparents, Howard and Eleanor Morman.
Memorials are designated to Oxbow Park in Byron, Minn.