Cape/Jackson police reports 8/3/06
Thursday, August 3, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Martha M. Feeney, 59, of 404 Pioneer Orchard Road in Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while under the influence.
* Jimmie L. Walker, 44, of Steele, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County for parole violation.
* Jacob V. Vandeven, 29, of Whitewater, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Chris J. Renn, 34, of 219 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay sewer bill.
* Michael G. Blaylock, 33, of 821 Themis St., received a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash and weeds.
* Alicia P. Scott, 47, of 2127 Kenneth Drive, received a summons for leash-law violation.
* Mark L. Werner, 46, of Jackson, received a summons for failure to maintain property free of weeds.
* An assault was reported at 406 North St. John L. Deberry, 47, of 19 S. Kingshighway was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* An assault was reported. One person was in custody pending charges.
* An assault was reported.
* A 1990 Oldsmobile was reported stolen at 2854 Whitener St.
* A license plate was reported stolen at 1961 Delwin St.
* A blue bicycle was reported stolen at 603 Mechaw Drive.
* Money was reported stolen at 2601 Independence St.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported three thefts of gasoline.
* Vinyl flooring and an air compressor were reported stolen at 1134 S. Kingshighway.
* A satellite dish was reported damaged at 1121 Linden St.
* Taco Bell, 335 N. Kingshighway, reported property damage to various surfaces in the restaurant.
* Two interferences with child custody were reported.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for beyond parental control.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rebecca M. Powell, 35, of 199 Almond Circle, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to use a turn signal.
* Checks were reported stolen in the 400 block of North High Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1300 block of Woodland Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* Property damage was reported. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 400 block of Nancy Drive.