- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Glenn Laux Reynolds, 62, of Cape Girardeau died in August 2003 at his home.
He was born Feb. 9, 1941, in Cape Girardeau, son of Raymond and Nellie Caraker Reynolds.
Reynolds retired as an engineer with Peavey Barge Line. He was a member of Grace United Methodist Church and Eagles Aerie 3775.
Survivors include two brothers, Don Reynolds of San Diego, Calif., and Lyle Reynolds of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Graveside service was held Tuesday at Lorimier Cemetery, with Mary L. Goins officiating.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home was in charge of arrangements.