- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)6
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)76
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
People who knew Danny Staples have reached out
To the editor:
On behalf of the family of my late husband, state Sen. Danny Staples, I want to thank the people of the 20th District and Missouri for their warm outpouring of sympathy, support and good wishes after Danny's recent passing.
The people of Missouri blessed Danny with their support for almost 30 years. He was always appreciative and worked hard to represent their interests in Jefferson City.
We feel Danny has left a legacy of commitment to the people, and those people have reached out and embraced our family with love and comfort.