- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 8/6/03
Wednesday, Aug. 6
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Jackie E. Taber, 47, of 633 Terry Lane, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of manufacture of a controlled substance and endangering the welfare of a child.
Laura L. Shell, 39, of 633 Terry Lane, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of a child.
Christopher M. Leavy, 42, of 221 S. Spanish, Apt. 1, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
James B. Langley, 32, of 1210 N. Spanish, Cape Girar-deau, was arrested Monday on a Hillsborough County, Fla., warrant for probation violation.
Mary A. Austill, 38, of Box 1230 Doniphan, Mo., was arrested Tuesday on a Poplar Bluff, Mo. warrant for bad checks.
Summons Marlena D. Hale, 19, of 1817 Lacey, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Tuesday for possession of intoxicants by a minor.
Thefts A bicycle was reported stolen Monday at 1625 N. Kingshighway.
A wallet and its contents were reported stolen Monday at 205 Caruthers.
Attempted stealing was reported Monday at University Center on the campus of Southeast Missouri State University.
Soda was reported stolen and a light damaged by the city of Cape Girardeau at 1157 S. West End Blvd.
Property Damage A vehicle was reported damaged Monday at 1 First St.
Graffiti was reported Tuesday on the wall of the city's water intake station at Cape Rock Lower Circle.
Miscellaneous Failure to return rental property was reported Monday by Rent-One at 610 S. Kingshighway.
Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported Tuesday by Bank of America at 2001 William.
Wednesday, Aug. 6
Miscellaneous A weapon violation was reported Tuesday in the 1900 block of Lee Avenue.
Harassment was reported Monday in the 400 block of East Lane.
A peace disturbance was reported Monday in the 800 block of Amanda Street.
Property damage was reported Monday on Parkview Street.
Theft was reported Monday on East Jackson Boulevard.