- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marissa Louise Ramsey, 40 days, of Fort Knox, Ky., died Wednesday, July 26, 2006, at her home.
She was born June 16, 2006, in Fort Knox, daughter of Robert Chad and Suanne Lee Baker Ramsey.
Survivors include her parents; a sister, Madelyn Sue Baker of the home; maternal grandparents, Melanie Ann Carr and husband Johnny of Advance, Mo., Chad Lucas Baker of Madera, Calif.; maternal great-grandparents, Sue Webb of Cape Girardeau, Ray and Mary Baker of Mineola, Texas; maternal great-great-grandmother, Wanda Holland of Cape Girardeau; paternal grandparents, Jana Wolfe and husband James of Springfield, Mo., Robert Charles Ramsey and wife Cindy of Jackson; paternal great-grandparents, Hattie Barnes of Springfield, Charles Wilson and Dorothy Ramsey of Jackson, and Pauline Ramsey of Nashville, Tenn.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home, with Gene Holland officiating.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorials to Marissa Louise Ramsey Memorial Fund.