- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Some want to ignore Supreme Court
To the editor:
In response to the story "Missouri lawmakers want all sex offenders to register despite state Supreme Court ruling": Why bother having a judicial system when those who feel they do not need to follow the rulings disregard in public the intent to continue the illegal violation of rights the Supreme Court deemed illegal? Has Missouri become lawless? Who is next on the lynch mobs list? Could it be you? There is no law in Missouri any longer.
MICHAEL PRICE, Craigsville, W. Va.