- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Interstate project to affect traffic
Northbound traffic on Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau will be reduced to one lane for repairs through next week.
A paving company will be milling and overlaying bridge ends from the Route AB overpass to Route 61 Center Junction, a nine-mile stretch, according to a news release from the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Northbound traffic on I-55 will be reduced to one lane at various locations in the area through Aug. 11. The work will be performed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., the release stated.