- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
BENTON, Mo. -- David Ray Ervin, 41, of Benton died Tuesday, July 25, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 18, 1965, at Lilbourn, Mo., son of Ronald Dewayne and Doris Ann Hopper Ervin. He and Teresa Carol Freeman were married Oct. 2, 1982, in Sikeston, Mo.
Ervin was employed at Good Humor-Breyers in Sikeston. He attended Morley Church of Christ.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, D.J. Ervin of Scott City, Craig Ervin of the home; his father and stepmother, Ronald and Barbara Ervin of Lilbourn; mother, Doris Heavener of Sikeston, Mo.; a brother, Barney Ervin of Morehouse, Mo.; three sisters, Rhonda Hardin of Bertrand, Mo., Sondra Ervin and Brenda Tidwell of Kewanee, Mo.; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the chapel, with Bill Bradley officiating. Burial will be in Forest Hills Memorial Gardens near Morley.