- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police reports 7/27/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John A. Clark, 26, and Stacey N. Heider, 36, both of 619 Boxwood Drive, were arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession with intent to distribute.
* Claudette F. Roger, 54, of an unknown address, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of crack cocaine.
* Wayne C. Bracey, 57, of an unknown address, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution.
* Ledonn A. Smith, 25, of 3038 Westfield Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of controlled substance.
* Two incidents of domestic assault were reported.
* An erosion screen was reported stolen at 1953 Eden Way.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 205 Caruthers Ave.
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 408 Commercial St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 2801 Hopper Drive.
* Checks and a debit card were reported stolen at 519 Good Hope St.
* A wheelchair was reported stolen at 3010 Aspen Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1446 Rose St.
* Two pit bulls were reported stolen at 1105 Ranney Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 107 Clark Ave.
* An attempted robbery and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* A burglary and theft of prescription medication were reported at 2818 Whitener St.
* A burglary and theft were reported. One person was in custody pending charges.
* Tires were reported damaged at 1816 N. Main St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
* Fraudulent use of a debit device was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timothy J. Rogers, 24, of Macon, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
* An assault was reported in the 100 block of Hillside Drive.
* An assault was reported at Missouri and Washington streets.
* Money was reported stolen in the 600 block of West Jefferson Avenue.
* A check card was reported stolen in the 400 block of North High Street.
* A motor vehicle was reported stolen in the 600 block of South Georgia Street.
* Fuel was reported stolen in the 600 block of South Georgia Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 600 block of Strawberry Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of South Ohio Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 2700 block of Wedgewood Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 2400 block of Bainbridge Road.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.