- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape fire reports 7/27/06
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* At 8:34 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at 883 S. Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 12:06 a.m., a medical assist in the 600 block of Bellevue Street.
* At 9:40 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1300 block of North Kingshighway.
* At 10:18 a.m., an alarm sounding at 215 S. Sprigg St.
* At 2:37 p.m., a gas leak at 716 Linden St.