- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)4
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)3
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
Execution looms for inmate killer
RICHMOND, Va. -- Barring intervention from the U.S. Supreme Court or Gov. Timothy M. Kaine, a man who killed a fellow inmate during a pagan ceremony will be executed today.
Michael Lenz, 42, is scheduled to die by injection at 9 p.m. at the Greensville Correctional Center in Jarratt for the murder of 41-year-old Brent Parker.