- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Son to Michael Ray Maddox and Virginia Marie Cureton of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:07 a.m. Thursday, July 13, 2006. Name, Kolby Ray. Weight, 6 pounds, 6 ounces. Third child, first son. Ms. Cureton is the daughter of Thomas and Claudette Cureton of Marble Hill. She is an assistant manager at McDonald's. Maddox is the son of Kenny and Margie Maddox of Dexter, Mo., and Julie Maddox and Scott Cloninger of Marble Hill.
Son to Jason Lee and Meghan Danielle Cook of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:56 p.m. Monday, July 17, 2006. Name, Dalton Elliot. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Cook is the former Meghan Cronk, daughter of George and Jeri Cronk of Glenallen, Mo., and Sheryl and Darnell Poynter of Bardstown, Ky. Cook is the son of Randy and Connie Cook of Jackson.
Son to Joy Lynn Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:29 p.m. Monday, July 17, 2006. Name, Nathaniel James. Weight, 9 pounds, 4 ounces. Ms. Johnson is the daughter of Paul and Nancy Johnson of Cape Girardeau. She is an anesthesia technician at Southeast Hospital.