- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police reports 7/25/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Quency D. Wallace, 27, of 838 S. Ellis St., and Devin L. Eastman, 18, of 1450 Kingsway Drive, were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to distribute cocaine and possession of Xanax.
* Thomas L. Lowe, 25, of 2810 Whitener St., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* A domestic assault was reported at 216 S. Middle St. Jose Gonzales, 47, of 216 S. Middle St., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Assault and unlawful use of a weapon were reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Prescription medications were reported stolen at 224 N. Park Ave.
* A screen door was reported damaged at 426 Hanover St.
* An attempted suicide was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The following items were released by the Southeast Department of Public Safety. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A CD player and a cowboy hat were reported stolen at Area 4.