- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Mary Lou Henson, 76, of Patton died Saturday, July 22, 2006, at the Arbors at Auburn Creek in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 22, 1930, in Sedgewickville, Mo., daughter of Ellis and Bessie Miinch Bollinger. She and Loyd "Pete" Henson were married Aug. 30, 1948, and he died on Feb. 14, 1996.
Henson worked for many years as a secretary for the Home Oil Company in Lutesville, Mo., and was a member of the Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church near Patton.
Survivors include a son, Kenny Henson of Elmhurst, Ill.; three daughters, Connie McCormack of Troy, Mo., Terry Hutson of Patton and Susie Toia of Blue Springs, Mo.; a sister, Evelyn Whipple of Wallula, Wa.; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a sister.
Friends may call from noon to 1 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home with the Rev. Mark Lincoln officiating. Burial will be in Patton Cemetery.