- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Catherine Villalobos, 63, of Dongola, Ill., formerly of Montclair, Calif., died Saturday, July 22, 2006, at her home in Dongola.
She was born May 11, 1943, in Monterey, Calif., daughter of Lee Erwin and Beulah Mae Anderson Hosier. She and Bernardo Villalobos were married and he died April 12, 1985.
Villalobos was a member of the Mount Olive Baptist Church.
Survivors include five daughters, Jolene Hinkle of Dongola, Donna Guardado and Charlene Villalobos, both of Ontario, Canada, Terina Slaght of Patton, Mo. and Elizabeth Villalobos of Jonesboro, Ill.; a son, Bernard Villalobos of Richmond, Ky.; five sisters, Margaret Hobson of Gold Beach, Ore., Linda Colton of El Monte, Calif., Elsie Hinkle of Buncombe, Ill., Joyce Barba of Montclair, Calif. and Donna Rich of Phoenix, Ariz.; 22 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Dongola.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Charles Duckworth officiating. Interment will be at Bellvue Cemetery in Ontario, Canada.