- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police reports 7/24/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Timothy Carter, 42, of 313 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Maximilian Smith, 19, of 313 N. Fountain St., was arrested on two warrants.
* David Carter, 24, of 1223 N. Lee St. in Sturgis, Ky., was arrested on a warrant.
* Danny A. Aaron, 45, of 805 Fair City Road in Jonesboro, Ill., was arrested on a warrant.
Michelle Devon Long, 17, of Route 1 Box 400 in McClure, Ill., was issued a summons for harassment and tampering with a witness. A 16-year-old girl was referred to juvenile court with identical charges.
* Assault was reported at 2857 Themis St.
* Assault was reported at 433 S. Sprigg St.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported at the 400 block of North Street.
* A car stereo and cowboy hat were reported stolen from 373 N. Henderson Ave.
* Theft was reported at 431 Olive St.
* A newspaper was reported stolen from the 800 block of South Pacific Street.
* Cash and a cell phone were reported stolen at 341 S. Sprigg St.
* A gun was reported stolen from the 300 block of Kiwanis Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1400 S. West End Blvd.
* Burglary was reported at 540 S. Frederick St.
* Burglary was reported at 431 Olive St.
* Property damage was reported at 139 Main St.
* Property damage was reported at 522 S. Ellis St.
* Property damage was reported at 510 S. Middle St.
* A truck bed was reported scratched at the 500 block of Asher Street.
* Tires were reported punctured at 1775 Northwoods Court.
* Tires were reported punctured at 1726 N. Main St.
* Tires were reported punctured at 1803 N. Main St.
* A vehicle's hood was reported damaged at 2363 Cheetah Lane.
* A person was reported missing at 616 Sycamore Circle.
* Fraud was reported at 2042 Kevin Drive.
* A person was reported missing at 430 N. Frederick St.
* Harassment was reported at 1400 N. Sprigg St.
* A Roadmaster 18-speed bicycle was found at 45 S. Spanish St.
* Two subjects are in custody pending formal state charges for possession of a controlled substance.
* A woman's bicycle was found at the 200 block of North Park Street.