- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police reports 7/22/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amy R. White, 25, of 445 S. Spring Ave., was arrested on suspicion of hindering prosecution.
* Shanda M. Berry, 23, of 39 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Jamall T. Southall, 25, of 511 Bellevue St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for assault.
* Brandi L. Russia, 26, of 11 Village Drive, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for suspended operator's license and probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Virginia M. Cox, 37, of Daytona Beach, Fla., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for delivery or concealment of contraband.
* Brandee R. Young, 26, of 923 N. Frederick St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrants for forgery and failure to appear for passing bad checks, and on suspicion of resisting arrest by fleeing.
* Olivia Harris, 35, of an unknown address, was arrested on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court for possession of marijuana.
* Robert K. Scott, 42, of 1024 William St., was arrested on suspicion of littering.
* Amber L. Jackson, 17, of 99 S. Park St., received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Domestic assault, property damage and peace disturbance were reported at 3001 Themis St. Nathan R. Barnes, 20, of 3001 Themis St., was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* A domestic assault was reported. One person was in custody pending formal charges.
* An assault was reported.
* Pool chemicals were reported stolen at 1253 Marilyn Drive.
* A CD player and speaker were reported stolen and a vehicle window was broken at 536 S. Spring Ave.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A burglary, property damage and theft were reported in the 200 block of Good Hope Street. Narassar J. Robinson, 44, of 902 Jefferson Ave., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* A burglary and theft of money was reported at 5 S. Henderson Ave.
* A burglary and theft of video amusement machines were reported at 433 S. Sprigg St.
* A burglary and theft were reported at 1715 Independence St. Adam J. Crigger, 28, of 144 S. West End Blvd., was arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Planet SEMO and Universal Studio Apartments, 115 N. Fountain St., reported a burglary and theft of a microwave and computer desk.
* Property damage was reported.
* A dog bite was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Bridget E. Watson, 42, of 209 Meddleton Drive, received a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Becky R. Halbrook, 44, of Millersville, received a summons for failure to stop for red light.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* Tampering was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 500 block of Cedar Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 1400 block of East Main Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 1400 block of East Main Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sarah N. Holshouser, 22, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while revoked.
* Charles C. Meier Sr., 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Daniel T. Harmon, 24, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Marcus T. Primm, 22, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana.
* Jaime M. Followell, 30, of Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Chris M. Johnston, 21, of Cape Girardeau, received a summons for possession of marijuana.