- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jacqueline Joan Kinder Jr. and Dustin Stephen Koch were united in marriage June 24, 2006, at the rock garden in Jackson City Park. The Rev. Donald Ford performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jackie Kinder of Chaffee, Mo., and Virgil Kinder of Marble Hill, Mo. The groom is the son of Janice and Robert Simpher of Fruitland and Steve Koch of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Cassie Jordan of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaid was Ashley Koch of Fruitland, sister of the groom.
Brandon Harris of Jackson, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsman was Brandon Lacy of Cape Girardeau.
The reception was held at Dockside The Upper Deck in Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Koch is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. She is a salesperson at Ford Groves in Jackson.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of Jackson High School. He is employed with Premium Flooring Installation, and is a member of the U.S. Army Reserve.
The couple resides in Tilsit, Mo.