- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Henry Edward Love, 53, of St. Louis died Thursday, July 13, 2006.
He was born June 9, 1953, in Cape Girardeau, son of Henry and Geraldine Love.
Love was a graduate of Central High School. He received his registered nurse diploma from St. Louis City Hospital School of Nursing and completed his graduate nursing education by earning pediatric nurse practitioner licensure.
Survivors include a daughter, Gail Love of St. Louis; two sons, Henry and Aaron Love of St. Louis; his mother of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Gerald Love of Papillion, Neb.; five sisters, Joann Gillis of Dumfries, Va., Hannah Love of St. Louis, Glenda Burch of Fredericksburg, Va., Jennifer Lyons of Ellisville, Mo., Jeanne Livers of Jefferson City; a companion, Wanda Love of St. Louis; and seven grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father and a sister.
The funeral will be at noon Wednesday at Layne Renaissance Chapel in St. Louis. Burial will be in Friedens Cemetery in St. Louis.