- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MoDOT crews to repair I-55 lanes, bridge this week
Missouri Department of Transportation maintenance crews will be making repairs on the north and southbound lanes of Interstate 55 in Perry County this week.
The northbound repairs will be made a half-mile south of the Perryville exit to the exit from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and Wednesday. The southbound repairs will be made from the Route F overpass to the Cape Girardeau County line from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and Wednesday.
MoDOT also will make routine bridge repairs at Center Junction on the southbound lanes of Interstate 55 in Cape Girardeau County this week.
Traffic will be one lane from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. today and from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Motorists are urged to use extreme caution while traveling near these areas.