- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 7/14/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lesley A. Dehart, 38, of Benton, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for property damage.
* Lee C. Elery Jr., 26, of Cairo, Ill.. received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* An assault was reported at 429 N. Frederick St. Cynthia J. Ayers, of 429 N. Frederick St., received a summons in connection with the complaint.
* An assault was reported at 323 S. Hanover St.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Checks were reported stolen at 123 N. Main St.
* Furniture and household items were reported stolen at 119 N. Henderson Ave.
* Money was reported stolen at 515 Minnesota Ave.
* Cape County Transit reported failure to pay a fee for a ride at 1721 Cape Meadows Circle.
* Currency was reported stolen from 325 N. Kingshighway.
* CDs, medication and cash were reported stolen at 48 Doctors Park Drive.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1425 Perryville Road.
* U-Store and Lock It and Boulder Construction, 2301 Bloomfield Road, reported a burglary.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported passing bad checks.
* Money Time Check Cashier Inc., 1901 Independence St., reported counterfeiting.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Carrie L. Bell, 21, of 957 W. Independence St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* An assault was reported in the 3500 block of Shalom Street.
* A theft was reported in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Illegal dumping was reported on Old Orchard Road.
* Fraud was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.