- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 7/12/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Derrick K. Sander, 33, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, resisting arrest and failure to signal turn.
* Michael J. McCoy, 21, of 1568 Highway 74 in Jackson, and Victor S. Macke, 42, of Burfordville were arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Chad D. Valenti, unknown age, of 1915 Grandview Drive, was arrested on four Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for stealing, contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for suspended operators license, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Susan L. O'Kelly, 35, of 1506 Big Bend Road, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for bad checks.
* Brandon J. Brunotte, 23, of 417 N. Frederick St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana.
* Michael J. Farrow, 97, of 7774 County Road 621, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for resisting arrest.
* Allen E. Irons, 23, of Mounds, Ill., received a summons for noise violation.
* Aundra D. Wren, unknown age, of 312 W. Lorimier St., received a summons for noise violation.
* A domestic assault was reported. Two people were in custody in connection to the complaint pending charges.
* A theft was reported at 449 S. Kingshighway. James D. Harris III, 18, of 3546 Dana Drive in Jackson, was arrested in connection to the complaint.
* Currency and cigarettes were reported stolen at 3030 Mimosa Drive.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1111 Linden St.
* Semo Video, 501 Broadway, reported a robbery.
* U Kick Stop, 1700 Broadway, reported the theft of money orders.
* Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Railway Co. reported the theft of copper wire on Fountain and Elm streets.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 635 Charles St.
* A vehicle and lock latch were reported damaged at 1507 Independence St.
* A forged check was reported at 1028 N. Sprigg St.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gena I. Davis, 47, of 709 Albert St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* A 16-year-old boy received a summons for failure to stop for a posted stop sign.
* David G. Mansker, 35, of 613 E. Adams St., received a summons for stop sign violation.
* A sign was reported stolen in the 1200 block of Apache Avenue.
* A child custody dispute was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A violation of a court order was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* Fraud was reported in the 1600 block of Rosebud Drive.