- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Eight Perry Co. stores caught selling booze to minors
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Eight convenience store employees were caught in an undercover police operation selling alcohol to minors in Perry County.
The Perry County Sheriff's Department and Perryville Police Department targeted 13 area stores and at eight of them an underage informant was sold alcohol, according to a department news release. Summonses were issued to the employees.
Be sure to check Wednesday's Southeast Missourian for more details on this and other developing stories.