- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Phillip Colter Frey, 20, of Anna died Saturday, July 8, 2006, from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident in Pulaski County.
He was born May 22, 1986, in Anna, son of Tim and Mary Rothschild Frey.
Frey was a 2004 graduate of Anna-Jonesboro High School and attended Shawnee Community College in Ullin, Ill. He was a member of Mount Moriah Lutheran Church.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Mary and Tim Adams of Anna; his father of Dahlgren, Ill.; two sisters, Katlyn and Jocelyn of Anna; maternal grandparents, David and Kay Rothschild of Anna; paternal grandfather, Edwin Frey of Dahlgren; maternal great-grandparents, Phillip and Beulah Rothschild of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandmother.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Chris Erdmann officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.