- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Geraldine Dunn, 83, of Scott City died Sunday, July 9, 2006, at Fountainbleau Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
She was born April 6, 1923, in East St. Louis, Ill., daughter of Joseph Henry and Jessie Mayfield Gottlob. She and Lloyd Franklin Dunn were married Oct. 6, 1943, in Cape Girardeau. He died March 6, 1998.
Dunn had been a seamstress at Ely Walker and Florsheim Shoe Co. She was a member of the Assembly of God Church.
Survivors include a son, Terry Dunn of Manchester, Mo.; three daughters, Judy Fernandez of Scott City, Carol Bollinger of Ashburn, Va., Cheryl Mooney of Fredericktown, Mo.; a brother, Roy Gottlob of Scott City; 10 grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and six sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Randy Morse officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.