Cape/Jackson police reports 7/11/06
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David E. True, 23, of 1037 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without an operator's license.
* Rhonda S. Quintana, 36, of 1119 Good Hope St., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for driving while suspended, failure to appear for improper registration and probation violation for failure to pay sewer bill.
* Donte A. Ivy, 17, of 1030 S. Pacific St., received a summons for prohibited acts, no operator's license and no insurance.
* Bryan W. Laplant, 34, of 116 S. Henderson Ave., received a summons for leash law violation.
* Ryan A. Sharp, 19, of 1106 Harmony St., received a summons for failure to maintain property.
* A domestic assault, assault and resisting arrest were reported. One person was in custody pending charges in connection to the complaint.
* Cash and a wallet were reported stolen at 514 S. Albert St.
* Target, 202 Siemers Drive, reported the theft of money. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 1119 Good Hope St.
* An in-dash stereo was reported stolen at 3011 Themis St. Two men were in custody pending charges in connection with the complaint.
* A Smith and Wesson airweight bodyguard gun was reported stolen at 1908 Huntington Drive.
* An animal bite was reported at 555 N. Spring Ave.
* An animal bite was reported at Themis and Ellis streets.
* Telephone harassment was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ronald G. Bollinger, 43, of 415 Chelsey Drive in Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Theft of fuel was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.
* Telephone harassment was reported in the 400 block of Nancy Drive.
* A violation of a court order was reported in the 1400 block of Old Cape Road.