- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Work begins today on sidewalk project
Work will begin today on the Alma Schrader and Parkview Sidewalk Project. The official ground-breaking ceremony is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. today at Alma Schrader School.
Nip Kelley Equipment Company is the contractor for this $88,000 TTF-2 project. Construction will consist of adding concrete sidewalks, repair of concrete driveway approaches, installation of ADA-compliant sidewalk ramps on Randol Avenue between Allendale Drive and Lynnwood Drive, Masters Drive from the intersection of Brookwood to Randol Avenue, and on Parkview Drive from Perry Avenue to West End Boulevard (on the North Side of Capaha Park).
Substantial completion is scheduled for mid-October.