- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Mrs. Annice Faye Tew of Tallassee, Ala., died Sunday, July 2, 2006.
She is survived by a daughter, Kathie and Barry Jackson of Covington; a son, Brian and Stephanie Tew of Scott City; mother, Elsie McNelley; sisters, Irene and Mike Rodgers, Harriett McNelley, all of Tallassee; a brother, Harry and Laurie McNelley of Brunswick Maine; four grandchildren, Tyler Stephens, Jordan Tew, Hannah Jackson, Matthew Jackson; several nieces and nephews.
Mrs. Tew was an avid crafter, reader, and enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren.
The funeral will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at Scot Ward's Harry White Chapel in Conyers, Ga. Interment will follow in Green Meadow Memorial Gardens.
Family will receive friends Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
Contributions may be made to the Rockdale Medical Center Foundation, 925 Commercial St., Conyers, Ga., 30012.
Condolences may be submitted online at www.ScotWard.com.