- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape police reports 7/3/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a revoked license and speeding.
* Eliyahu Halberon, 27, of 4654 Greenwood Circle in Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Chelsea N. Hawn, 18, of 28 N. Hanover St., was arrested for unlawful discharge of fireworks.
* Mark E. Brazel, 34, of 115 Deal St. in Charleston, Mo., was arrested for unlawful discharge of fireworks.
* Armando Colon, 17, of 1206 S. Ellis St., was arrested for unlawful discharge of fireworks.
* Corey Allen Estes, 31, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Geronimo Hogan, 25, of 518 S. Ellis St., was arrested for suspicion of assault.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Assault was reported.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for second degree domestic assault and property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing from 1274 Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Rhodes 101 Convenience Store, 1126 N. Sprigg St.
* Theft was reported at 209 S. West End Blvd.
* Clothing was reported stolen from Dollar General Store, 1142 N. Kingshighway.
* Property damage was reported at Roadway Express on Interstate 55.
* Cables were reported damaged at Dollar General Store, 724 Broadway.
* A door was reported damaged at 605 Mechaw Drive.
* A 14-year-old juvenile was in custody for trespassing at Sundance Apartments, 921 Hackberry St.
* A rape was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
* Trespassing was reported.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for minor in possession of alcohol by consumption at the 1700 block of Lakeshore Drive.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for fraudulent attempt to obtain a controlled substance.
* A wallet belonging to Aaron W. Gordon, unknown address, was found in the downtown area.
* Interference with custody was reported.