- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)20
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)14
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
Area golf digest 7/3/06
Bent Creek announces first half champions
The team of Keith Quade, Bill King, Carl Knott, Don Henley, Rob Trankler, Craig Pecaut, Bob Meterra and Rick Pecaut captured the first-half championship in the men's golf league at Bent Creek Golf Course.
The team of Donnie Chester, Chris Connelly, Jeff Appleman, Todd Koch, Richie Phillips, Chris Garland, Kenny Jones and Doug Koch placed second; and the team of Dave Sides, Jeff Ernst, Curt Buchheit, Chuck Bradford, Chuck Williams, Mike Johnson and Mike Umfleet placed third.
McDowells, Seabaughs win couples scramble
The team of Mark and Christy McDowell and Ron and Phyllis Seabaugh scored a 61 to win the championship flight of the couples four-person scramble at Dalhousie Golf Club on Sunday.
The McDowells and Seabaughs also had the tournaments low putts at 21.
The team of Mark and Becky Unger and Cord and Ann Dombrowski finished second with a 63. Ann Dombrowski was closest to the hole on No. 8.
In the A flight, Leon and Mary Jane Eftink and Hugh and Linda Tewis placed first at 64. Leon Eftink was closest to the pin on No. 5, while Hugh Tewis was closest on Nos. 11 and 13.
The team of Lyle and Robin Davis and Ken and Kristen Asher finished second at 66.
-- From staff reports