- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Jackson teenager hurt in accident on Sunday
A Jackson teenager suffered moderate injuries after an early morning accident Sunday in Stoddard County.
Kevin L. Greer, 17, was taken by ambulance to Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau after the vehicle he was driving ran off the roadway, struck an embankment and overturned.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, the accident occurred at 6:55 a.m. on Highway 25, eight miles south of Advance, Mo.