- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- William George "Bill" Campbell, 38, of St. Louis died Saturday, July 26, 2003, at his home.
He was born Dec. 1, 1964, in St. Louis, son of George Thadeus and Carolyn Kay Newman Campbell Jr.
Campbell was a waiter at JF Sanfilippo's. He was a member of Lindsey Lane Baptist Church in St. Louis.
Survivors include his mother, Carolyn Campbell of Sikeston; a brother, Darren Campbell of St. Ann, Mo.; two sisters, Kimberly Dusold of St. Louis County, Darla Hoth of Sikeston; and maternal grandparents, W.H. and Glenda Newman of Sikeston.
He was preceded in death by his father.
A memorial service will be held at 2:30 p.m. Sunday at Bethel Missionary Baptist Church. The Rev. Jerry Adams will officiate.