- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Thomas Clanin Sr.
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Thomas Henry "Trapper" Clanin Sr., 56, of Marble Hill died Sunday, June 25, 2006, at his home.
He was born Feb. 1, 1950, in St. Louis, son of John Henry T. and Bethel J. Robinson Clanin. He and Beverly Jewel England were married April 5, 1997, at Marble Hill.
Clanin was a forklift operator at Gilster-Mary Lee in Perryville, Mo. He was a member of Grace Fellowship Church.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Thomas Clanin Jr. of Park Hills, Mo.; stepfather, Leroy Privett of Park Hills; two stepdaughters, Carolyn Gibson of Park Hills, and Tessa Rose of Dexter, Mo.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
A memorial service will be held at Grace Fellowship Church at 1 p.m. Saturday. The Rev. Michael Sowers will officiate.
Visitation will be held at the church following the service.
Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill is in charge of arrangements.