- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Marie Ann Riney, 93, of Perryville died Saturday, June 24, 2006, at her residence.
She was born March 20, 1913, in Ozora, Mo., daughter of Anthony and Elizabeth Roth Dallas. She and Eddie L. Riney were married on Sept. 6, 1928, in Perryville. He died June 7, 1990.
Riney was a member of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in St. Mary, Mo.
Survivors include two sons, Gerald Lee Riney and Larry Riney, both of Perryville; four daughters, Emogene Wengert and Erma Ann Hayes, both of Perryville, Dolores Calvins of St. Mary, and Sharon K. Sutterer of St. Louis; 24 grandchildren; 33 great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville. Parish prayers will be at 5 p.m. Friends may also call from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home with the Rosary being recited at 9 a.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in St. Mary with the Rev. Richard Kasznel officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.