- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Victor Carl Frentzel, 64, of Cape Girardeau, died Friday, June 23, 2006, at his residence in Cape Girardeau.
He was born April 30, 1942, in Cape Girardeau, son of Herbert Herman and Corene Tucker Frentzel. He and Judy Klipfel Frentzel were married on Jan. 26, 1963, in Cape Girardeau.
Frentzel was employed by Kasten Masonry Sales as a forklift driver for 33 years.
Survivors include his wife, Judy Frentzel of Cape Girardeau; a son, Victor Frentzel of Texarkana, Texas; two daughters, Carla Ann Bonner of Austin, Texas, and Monica Yvette Frentzel of Phoenix, Ariz.; three sisters, Cora Lee Sample and husband, Doyle, of Cape Girardeau; Emma Jane Culver and husband, Dale, and Kay Barbee and husband, Ernie, all of Columbia, Mo.; six brothers, Jimmy Moore and wife, Carolyn, of St. Charles, Mo., Charles Frentzel of St. Louis, Mo., Sammy Joe Frentzel and wife, Marie, of Tacoma, Wash., Kenneth Frentzel and wife, Charlotte, of Fort Wayne, Ind., Herbert "Junior" Frentzel and wife, Karen, of Smithton, Ill., and Tim "Joker" Frentzel and wife, Julie, of Swansea, Ill.; two grandchildren, Amanda Nicole Bednarek and Michael Carl Moak; an aunt, Gertrude Thorn of Cape Girardeau; and an uncle, Charlie Tucker of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Herbert Herman and Corene Tucker Frentzel, and a sister, Trudy Shaw, in 1990.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home with a vigil service at 7 p.m.
Funeral will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Entombment will be at the Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may be made to the education trust fund for the grandchildren of Victor and Judy Frentzel.