- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape/Jackson fire reports 6/26/06
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 6:20 p.m., motor vehicle accident on Interstate 55.
* At 10:05 p.m., medical assist at the 2000 block of Cape La Croix Road.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Sunday:
* At 12:15 a.m., still alarm at 115 N. Fountain St.
* At 3:45 a.m., emergency medical service at the 2000 block of Lacey Street.
* At 11:00 a.m., emergency medical service at the 1000 block of South Pacific Street.
* At 3:27 p.m., illegal burn at the intersection of North Cape Rock Drive and Marsha Kay Street.
* At 5:17 p.m., still alarm at 523 N. Fountain St.
* At 6:50 p.m., still alarm at 36 N. Main St.
* At 7:05 p.m., emergency medical serivce at the 1400 block of North Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* Emergency medical service at Whetstone Way.
Firefighters responded to the following call Sunday:
* Emergency medical service at East Jackson Boulevard.