- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kathryn Myers of Cape Girardeau announces the engagement of her daughter, Emily Hall, to Brad Booker, both of St. Louis. He is the son of John and Peggy Booker of St. Charles, Mo.
Hall is a 1996 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in International Affairs/Chinese from the University of Colorado at Boulder. She is self-employed.
Booker is a 1989 graduate of St. Charles West in St. Charles. He was formerly drummer for the rock bands Stir, Gravity Kills, and Apartment 26. He is currently employed at Studio Network Solutions in St. Louis, and has a production company, Bookermusic.
An Oct. 7 wedding is planned at St. Francis Church in Luebbering, Mo.