- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Jesse Harold Hale, 76, of Marble Hill died Thursday, June 22, 2006, at Marble Hill.
He was born April 15, 1930, at Mayfield, Mo., son of Cleveland E. and Ida Mae Hanners Hale. He married Wilma Elizabeth Fulbright, who died Feb. 26, 1987.
Hale was a farmer, and attended Little Whitewater Baptist Church.
Survivors include a friend, Shirley Jones of Patton, Mo.; nieces and nephews.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 6 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Donny Ford officiating. Burial will be in Plainview Cemetery near Marble Hill.