- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 6/24/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Monica L. D. Abraham, 21, of 125 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on suspicion of trafficking.
* Laura D. Diebold, 27, of 119 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and controlled substance.
* Ryan C. Diebold, 29, of 119 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Christopher S. Clover, 19, of 2102 Big Bend Road, was arrested on a Jefferson City, Mo., warrant for probation violation.
* Thomas E. Williams, 57, of 3925 Granite Drive, received a summons for peace disturbance.
* Charles R. McClard, 33, of 3869 N. High St. in Jackson, received a summons for open burning.
* An assault was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* An assault and property damage were reported.
* Thorngate LTD., 1507 Independence St., reported the theft of a marquee sign.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A Chevrolet sport utility vehicle was reported stolen at 1808 Frederick St.
* A television, furniture, freezer and VCR were reported stolen at 517 Minnesota Ave.
* An Xbox and assorted games were reported stolen at 2717 Plymouth Drive.
* A drill, saw and level were reported stolen at 2100 William St.
* A bug deflector was reported stolen at 907 S. Sprigg St.
* A theft was reported. A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 802 William St.
* A burglary and theft of a television were reported at 1023 N. Frederick St.
* A burglary was reported at 212 S. Lorimier St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 802 William St.
* A vehicle door was reported scratched at 2744 Lynwood Hills Drive.
* Immediate Healthcare, 407 N. Kingshighway, reported a forgery.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* Two animal bites were reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Adam Beck, 27, of 115 S. Pacific St. in Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to maintain insurance.
* Money was reported stolen in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Stereo equipment was reported stolen in the 2900 block of Old Cape Road.
* An affray was reported on West Main Street.
Cape Girardeau County
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tamesha L. Jefferson, 25, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
* Clayton W. Church, 18, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and being a minor in possession of liquor.
* Ronald J. Myers, 34, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended, and on a Scott City warrant for failure to appear for a driving while intoxicated, failure to register motor vehicle annually and failure to maintain financial responsibility.
* Stephanie A. Hinkley, 21, of Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Jackie D. Johnson, 53, of Jackson, was arrested on a Ozark County Sheriff's Department warrant for nonsupport.
* Lewis M. Stallard, 19, of Jackson, was arrested on a Marion County warrant for forcible rape.
* Michael B. Arnold, 21, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for stealing.
* James E. Merriweather, 48, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear for driving while revoked and failed to display plates on motor vehicle.
* David C. Kilhafner, 17, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing.