- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Nadine E. Quentin, 92, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, June 19, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born Aug. 15, 1913, in Granite City, Ill., daughter of Leonard and Lillie Skaggs Tedder. She and Gustav R. Quentin were married in St. Louis. He preceded her in death April 5, 1975.
She was a Girl Scout Leader for many years, member of Order of Eastern Star, White Shrine, Business and Professional Women's Club, and a volunteer and auxiliary member at Saint Francis. She lived in St. Louis until 1966 when she moved to Cape Girardeau.
Survivors include a daughter, Nancy Sehle of Cape Girardeau; three grandchildren, Suzanne and Steven Smith of Cape Girardeau, Sandra and Gary Bassett of Bend, Ore., and Scott and Karen Sehle of Pensacola, Fla.
She was preceded in death by two brothers and five sisters.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. Sunday at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Paul Short officiating. Interment will be at a later date.
Memorials may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital or to charity of choice.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.