- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Leora M. Crader, 93, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at Eldercare of Marble Hill.
She was born Dec. 23, 1912, at Zalma, Mo., daughter of Charles F. and Cora E. Talley Back. She and Buford L. Crader were married April 1, 1929. He died Aug. 16, 1994.
Crader was a member of Marble Hill First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Don Crader of Marble Hill; two daughters, Carole Mornin of St. Louis, Barbara Powers of Normal, Ill.; three brothers, C.F. Back of Grassy, Mo., Doyle and Kenneth Back of St. Charles, Mo.; nine grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darrell Back officiating. Burial will be in Old Marble Hill Baptist Cemetery.