- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Leora M. Crader, 93, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at Eldercare of Marble Hill.
She was born Dec. 23, 1912, at Zalma, Mo., daughter of Charles F. and Cora E. Talley Back. She and Buford L. Crader were married April 1, 1929. He died Aug. 16, 1994.
Crader was a member of Marble Hill First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Don Crader of Marble Hill; two daughters, Carole Mornin of St. Louis, Barbara Powers of Normal, Ill.; three brothers, C.F. Back of Grassy, Mo., Doyle and Kenneth Back of St. Charles, Mo.; nine grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and three great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by an infant brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Darrell Back officiating. Burial will be in Old Marble Hill Baptist Cemetery.