- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Mary M. Hahn, 91, of Chaffee died Wednesday, June 14, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 6, 1914, at Whitewater, daughter of George Burrette and Annie Margarete McCormick Kinder. She and Leroy "Jack" Hahn were married March 25, 1933. He died April 24, 1979.
Mrs. Hahn was a retired machine operator, She had worked at Buckstein Pants Factory in Chaffee and then International Shoe Co. in Cape Girardeau. She was a member of the Church of God at Delta, and a volunteer at RSVP in Chaffee.
Survivors include a son and daughter-in-law, Jerry and Madolyn Hahn of Chaffee; a sister, Jewel Ross of Chaffee; five grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and seven great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee after 4 p.m. Saturday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Dan Baggett officiating. Burial will be in Union Park Cemetery in Chaffee.