- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police reports 6/15/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jodie L. Walker, 29, address not given, was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for failure to appear for probation revocation for stealing and contempt of court for failure to pay fine and cost for improper registration.
* Elizabeth E. Park, 26, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Brandon E. Dietiker, 21, of 1024 Good Hope St., received a summons for harassment by telephone.
* Three assaults were reported.
* Missouri license plates were reported stolen at 1146 S. Kingshighway.
* Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A 1992 Oldsmobile Sierra was reported stolen on Albert Street.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 1124 Ranney Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1157 S. West End Blvd.
* A burglary and theft was reported at 402 Chesley Drive.
* A burglary was reported.
* Interstate Bakeries, 870 N. Kingshighway, reported broken windows.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Possession of child pornography was reported.
* A suspicious fire was reported.