- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Lucille Eva Daniels, 92, of Scott City died Sunday, June 11, 2006, at her home.
She was born March 25, 1914, at Chaffee, Mo., daughter of Joseph Daniel and Mary Louise Cargle Proffer. She and Loran Jackson Daniels were married March 30, 1935, in Jackson. He died June 16, 1984.
Mrs. Daniels had been a seamstress at Ely Walker.
Survivors include two sons, Bill (Joyce) Daniels of Scott City, Lloyd (Sally) Daniels of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Martha (Terry) Crass of Scott City, Louise (Bill) Riehl of Cape Girardeau; seven grandchildren; 12 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Cy Smith officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery.