- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)3
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
Chavez funds terror with our money
To the editor:
From the desk of Steve Elliott, president, Grassfire.org: It is no secret that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez hates George Bush and the United States. So much so, in fact, that he has pledged to use his substantial profits from Venezuelan-owned Citgo to fund rogue governments and terror groups that wish to do us harm. Chavez is a serious threat to our troops and our nation. To make matters worse, we are lining his pockets with money he is using to destroy us.
GERARD MACKE, Leopold, Mo.