- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police reports 6/13/06
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kevin K. Bevell Jr., 19, of 717 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Two 16-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court for possession of cocaine.
* Brian D. Emmendorfer, 23, of 2353 Hunter Lane, and Robert J. Randolph, 23, of 304 Timberlake Lane, received a summons for fireworks violations.
* An assault was reported.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1419 Whitener St.
* A burglary was reported at 921 Hackberry St.
* A door was reported damaged and a window broken at 518 N. Ellis St.
* Property damage and trespassing were reported.