The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kevin K. Bevell Jr., 19, of 717 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Two 16-year-old boys were cited into juvenile court for possession of cocaine.
* Brian D. Emmendorfer, 23, of 2353 Hunter Lane, and Robert J. Randolph, 23, of 304 Timberlake Lane, received a summons for fireworks violations.
* An assault was reported.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1419 Whitener St.
* A burglary was reported at 921 Hackberry St.
* A door was reported damaged and a window broken at 518 N. Ellis St.
* Property damage and trespassing were reported.