- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- New Cape clinic to help opioid addicts (8/18/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Trevor Blattner's passion away from the dentist's chair (8/18/18)
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)2
- Appeal to Sikeston PD (8/17/18)
- Southeast to be pet-friendly in the fall (8/17/18)2
- Juden stepping down as Mo. public safety director (8/18/18)4
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Health officials studying church picnic as salmonella outbreak hits 50 (8/18/18)1
Lesley Bridges and Joe Meyerott exchanged vows Dec. 3, 2005, at the Old Cathedral in downtown St. Louis. Deacon Russ Fink performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Tom and Kathy Bridges of St. Peters, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Kim and Bob Cliffe and Bob Meyerott of Wentzville, Mo.
Maid of honor was Tori Zimmer of Cape Girardeau and matron of honor was Tricia Ferguson of St. Louis, cousins of the bride. Bridesmaids were Annie Alameda, Karla Todd, and Shannon Downar, sister of the groom, all of St. Louis.
Erick Todd of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Andy Meyerott, brother of the groom; Alex Alameda; John Bridges, brother of the bride; and Bobby Meyerott, brother of the groom, all of St. Louis. Ushers were Rod Murchison and Matt Davis of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Sophia Downar, daughter of Ray and Shannon Downar and niece of the groom.
Mattie Neff and Molly Horrell attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Forest Park Golf Course Clubhouse.
The groom's mother and stepfather hosted the rehearsal dinner Dec. 1 at Patrick's Restaurant at Westport in St. Louis.
Mrs. Meyerott received a bachelor of arts degree in communication from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield.
After a wedding trip to Telluride, Colo., the couple resides in St. Louis.